I set the microwave on fire twice today.  TWICE!  I was dehydrating kale chips and they caught fire.  The first time I thought the ceramic plate overheated and caused the fire.  The next time I tried a paperplate.  Yea... um... it wasn't the ceramic plate and the second time it had kindling.  *sigh*

If you're ever trapped in the wilderness (with a microwave and a generator) kale chips work better than matches! I'll use the dehydrator from now on. 

I managed to save most of them.

 

111365.jpg
438365.jpg


Comment